Monday, February 06, 2017

Houses 2

Witless Bay


Bay Bulls


Dildo


Broad Cove

North Harbour



Colinet

Broad Cove


Grates Cove



Happy Adventure

Kingston
Houses 2

Again today, I am sharing photos of houses that were taken in 1997 using Kodachrome slide film.  I know for a fact that the house in the first photo has been restored beautifully.  I photographed the house in the second photo a couple of years ago and it looks like it had been restored and was for sale.  And, the house in the third photo still existed the last time I was out there, and it looked like it had been fixed up, but was falling into a state of disrepair again.

You may be interested in viewing more photographs of Houses - http://www.lanephotography.com/houses/houses_main.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...