Thursday, April 20, 2017

Bellevue 4








Bellevue 4

This is the last post of photos taken in Bellevue, Trinity Bay in June 2003. These were among the first images I made with my new Canon 10D.  That camera lasted until I accidently scratched the sensor in 2007. 

Later this summer, I may get back out that way to photograph the community again.  I am interested to see if any of the outbuildings and fishing stages are gone forever.


I do have more images of the same buildings taken a week earlier with a different digital camera, however, I will save them for a later series.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...