Friday, April 14, 2017

Good Friday











Good Friday

Over the years I have made photographs of stained-glass windows in every church I photographed and today I am sharing 10 that depict the events that occurred on Good Friday. 

Christians all around the world will remember this day by attending church services.  I remember going to church on Good Friday.  We had a 3 hour service, but, thankfully could leave after 1 hour.  To be honest, the service didn't mean much to me when I was a child. 


I am also including a short poem I wrote on Good Friday many years ago.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...