Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Flowers













Flowers

When I took these photos on June 25, 2017, the lilacs were just beginning to bloom.  They will be done in a few days.
I planted impatience in 2 small flower gardens this summer.  They are very prolific and produce colourful flowers all summer.


Locally known as dogberry, the showy mountain ash produces many whitish flowers in Spring (early summer here) which attract many bugs for the week or so they bloom.  Today's photos were taken .  They are fading away now, 10 days later.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...