Saturday, July 08, 2017

House, Woody Point, 1996



















House, Woody Point, 1996

The house in today's photos was photographed in Woody Point during the summer of 1996.  It was in bad shape then, and after 21 years, I assume it is gone forever.  I believe it was owned by the Roberts family, but I am not certain of it. 

I uploaded photos of the gentleman who owned it at that time on May 5, 2017 and you can view those images - http://kbrucelane.blogspot.ca/2017/05/mr-roberts-1996.html

If you know if this house is gone forever, or information about the house - owners, etc. I would appreciate it.


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...