Wednesday, July 26, 2017

White Admiral















White Admiral

I am not sure if it is true everywhere, but on my property there seem to be more butterflies this year.  I've managed to photograph a few of them, but many of the smaller ones have eluded me thus far.


This white admiral butterfly was in pretty bad shape (check its wings in the photos) when I photographed it on meadowsweet flowers in my yard.  It must have liked these blooms because it stayed around quite a while.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...