Monday, August 21, 2017

River Otters

















River Otters


I photographed a family of three river otters in Bonita Springs, Florida.  I spotted them frolicking in a canal and followed them for a while.  They were very skittish and didn't spend much time above the water.  I had to be very fast to capture an image because as soon as they saw me they went back under the water.  I would anticipate where they would surface and wait for them.  As soon as they popped their heads out of the water and saw me, they would dive again. The photos I am sharing today are the best I got in the 15 minutes I watched them before they disappeared into a culvert.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...