Thursday, September 21, 2017

Bay de Verde 6, 2003





















Bay de Verde 6, 2003

This is the last post in this series.  All of the images shown over the last 6 days were taken in 2003.  I have been there a few times over the years, but on that day I walked around the town making photos and enjoyed photographing the houses and other buildings.  I was also happy to photograph the crumbling fishing stages because I expected they would not last long unless they were restored.

Because enough time has passed for people to see changes in their communities, I am planning on showing older photos of various communities around the province.  Of course, I will also share current photos as well. 


I have updated my Bay de Verde Gallery to include all the photos shared over the past week.  You can view them - http://www.lanephotography.com/cbn/baie_de_verde/baie_de_verde.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...