Friday, September 22, 2017

Grates Cove, 2003










Grates Cove, 2003

As promised, today I am starting another series in which I will share photos of another community that were taken in 2003.  Grates Cove is located near Bay de Verde on the tip of the northwest Avalon Peninsula.  The photos were taken on two separate days during the summer of that year.


Today's images show wide views of the town with many small boats moored in the harbour.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...