Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Old Perlican, 2003











Old Perlican, 2003

Old Perlican is located near the tip of the northwest Avalon Peninsula. The photos in this series were taken on two separate days during the summer of 2003. 

This is the first post in my Old Perlican series, in which you will view photographs of a number of different subjects from around the community. 


Usually, while driving through a community, something will catch my attention.  Once I get out of the car, I photograph it, often from different points of view.  Sometimes I will walk around a bit, taking pictures.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...