Monday, October 09, 2017

Hant's Harbour 3, 2003















Hant's Harbour 3, 2003

Hants Harbour is located in Trinity Bay South along the Baccalieu Trail.


Today's photos, taken in 2003, show several wide views of the town, boats and buildings.  On Day 1 of this series I showed a few photos of the Fishing Premises, a fishing museum, and today you will also see a photo of the Willow Tree Museum.  I believe both museums in the town are run by the same group.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...