Thursday, October 19, 2017

Winterton 9




















Winterton 9

Winterton is located in Trinity Bay South along the Baccalieu Trail.

This is the last post in this series and I have included all the photos left.  They include photos of the town from the graveyard, codfish drying, and the Veteran's Memorial Park.  The photos were taken in 1971, 1988, 2002, and 2005.


As usual, I have updated my Winterton Galleries - http://www.lanephotography.com/tbs/winterton/winterton-main.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...