Saturday, November 04, 2017

Heart's Delight/Islington
















Heart's Delight/Islington

Heart's Delight/Islington is located in Trinity Bay South along the Baccalieu Trail.

Today I am starting a new series in which I will share photos of Heart's Delight/Islington, a community I have visited many time over the years.  I had relatives there and in later years my father used to visit his good friend.

There is a small red island just off shore and I have made photos of it several times.  I liked the colour and shape as well as the terns that nested on it. 

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...