Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Lower Island Cove 4











Lower Island Cove 4

Lower Island Cove is located in Conception Bay North.


Lower Island Cove is a tiny community that I have photographed a couple of times.  For the next couple of days I will share photos taken in 2003.

Today you will find photos of several outbuildings in the community.  I am not sure if they are still standing after 15 years!

This is the last day of this series.  Feel free to view my updated Lower Island Cove Gallery - http://www.lanephotography.com/cbn/lower_island_cove/lower-island-cove.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...