Friday, February 23, 2018

Broad Cove 6


















Broad Cove 6

Broad Cove is located in Conception Bay North.


This small community is very scenic and I have visited several times.  During this series I plan to share photos that were taken during those visits.

Today's photos, taken in 2002 and 2003, are the last in this series for now.  I have included a few photos of boats, winter and a few wide shots of the community. 

I have uploaded all the photos I have shared over the past 6 days to a Facebook Album that you can view at your leisure.  Feel free to Share the album on Facebook.

Broad Cove Facebook Album - https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane/media_set?set=a.10157474234810329.1073741949.680895328&type=3

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...