Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Northern Bay












Northern Bay

Northern Bay is located in Conception Bay North.


For the past 10 days, I have shared photos of the beach in Northern Bay.  Today I am beginning a new Series in which I will share photos taken around the community in 2003. 

The subjects of today's post are two houses in the community. 
The last time I drove through the town, the blue house had been painted, and the beige house, which was for sale in 2003 had been sold (I think).
Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...