Sunday, March 18, 2018

Upper Island Cove 6

2002



 2003





Upper Island Cove 6

Upper Island Cove is located in Conception Bay North.


Today's photos of the old fishing stages were taken in 2002 and 2003.  I went back there in 2014 and the old sheds were gone then.

Some were taken with an Olympus CZ 2100 (my first digital camera) and a Canon 10D (my first digital SLR camera).  I really liked the results of the Olympus camera in terms of quality, but it was slow, especially the motorized zoom.  When the Canon 10 D came out and I could use my Canon lenses and shoot several frames per second, I bought one and was very happy with it.

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...