Friday, March 23, 2018

Upper Island Cove 7












Upper Island Cove 7

Upper Island Cove is located in Conception Bay North.


Today's photos of the boats were taken in 1982, 2002 and 2003.

As most of you know, I photograph boats wherever I go, and when travelling around Newfoundland and Labrador, there are many.  If you are interested, I have several pages of boat pics on my website.  Feel free to check them at your leisure.  http://www.lanephotography.com/boats/boatpics/boatpics_intro.htm

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...