Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Brown Pelicans 8















Brown Pelicans 8


As we get closer to the end of this series, you will view photos of brown pelicans diving for fish on Barefoot Beach in Bonita Springs, Florida.  After observing them for quite a while, I could predict when they were going to dive.  The challenge then is to keep the bird (and in some cases, more than one) in focus.  I also tried to capture them as their heads entered the water.  I never did capture one with a fish in its beak, though I could see them swallowing their catch.

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...